Rohes kambodschanisches Haar doppelt gezeichnet - geradeNormaler Preis £90.00
- Luxus-Rohhaar von 100% Einzelspender (eine Person) von Kambodschanisch Ursprung.
- Kambodschanisches Haar ist bekannt für seine dick und grob Haartexturen
- Doppelt gezeichnet (DD): kürzere Haare wurden entfernt, wodurch das Bündel entstand dicker und voller von oben nach unten
- Option für Super Double Drawn (SDD): kürzere Haare wurden entfernt, wodurch das Bündel entstand super dick und super voll von oben nach unten
- Unverarbeitet, keine Chemikalien, Kein Zusatz von synthetischen Additiven oder Fasern
- Unsere Haare können gefärbt, gefärbt, gebleicht und starker Hitze standhalten. Wir empfehlen, dass sie von einem Fachmann durchgeführt werden.
- Für ein vollständiges Nähen werden 3-4 Bündel empfohlen
- Bitte beachten Sie dies damit rohe Textur Keine zwei Bündel werden jemals gleich sein. Verstehen Sie, dass wir nicht für jedes Paket, das wir erhalten, genau das gleiche Wellenmuster garantieren können. Wir werden jedoch unser Bestes tun, um Ihnen Bundles zur Verfügung zu stellen, die für Ihre Installation auf natürliche Weise zusammenpassen.
- Alle Haare werden kommen natürlich Farbe, die von einem natürlichen Braun bis zu einem tiefschwarzen variiert.
- Schüsse Nagelhaut ausgerichtet Dies führt zu keiner Mattierung oder Verwicklung mit minimalem Schuppen
- Diazi Hair's Raw Kollektion kann Sie halten bis zu 5x länger als jungfräuliches Haar, wenn Sie es gut nehmen.
- Gewicht: ca. 100 g pro Bündel
- Versand: 7 Tage Bearbeitungszeit
Mädls (Ladies), wir möchten, dass Sie fabelhaft und schön aussehen! Ergänzen Sie Ihren Look mit unserem zeitlosen Luxus Raw Hair und genieße alle Komplimente. Einfach weil du es verdient hast.
UK: 3-5 working days.
International: 10-15 working days.
Due to Covid-19 please allow extra shipping time.
Q. ARE YOUR EXTENSIONS 100% HUMAN HAIR?
A. Yes all of our hair extensions are 100% Human Hair.
Q. WHAT DOES THE TERM "RAW HAIR" MEAN?
A. Raw hair is hair that has undergone no chemical changes, no coloring, has not been bleach bathed, have not been mixed with animal fibers and all cuticles are intact and aligned. The cuticle is the outer layer of the hair strand and the structure is similar to the overlapping of shingles on a rooftop. Meaning the natural pattern (curl, wave or straight) that the hair has grown is what will be sent to you. When you purchase hair from the beauty supply stores 100% of the time the hair cuticles have been sewn to the weft in all different directions resulting in the layers of the hair strand to rub together ultimately causing the hair to tangle. Raw hair is always collected directly from a woman’s head. It is held in a ponytail to ensure no hair strands fall to the floor and is then cut from the top of the ponytail making sure all cuticles remain in the same direction (= Remy Hair). A lot of times hair manufacturers will combine animal fibers with human hair as a way to increase supply and cheat the system. That is why on some cases the hair will burn or melt when being curled or flat ironed. Diazi Hair’s Raw hair is the best quality you can get on the market as the collection of our hair is authentically sourced leaving no room for worry.
Q. WHAT IS HD LACE?
A. HD lace is a royal lace material, used to be called Swiss lace, which is more light, soft and delicate and looks more transparent than normal lace, which can melt into our skin more perfectly to make the hairline more invisible.
Q. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NORMAL LACE AND HD LACE?
A. The key point when wearing a wig is to make it look as natural as possible. The HD lace (Swiss lace) can melt into your skin much better than normal lace, which can make your hairline look more natural and less visible. Also HD lace is much thiner ans delicate, however normal transparent lace is alittle sturdier and however it can also have a very natural finish if applied correctly.
Q. WHAT DOES "SINGLE DONOR“ MEAN?
A. This means that each bundle of hair is collected from one person’s head.
Q. WHAT DOES THE TERM "VIRGIN PROCESSED HAIR” OR "VP HAIR“ MEAN?
A. Processed hair is hair that has undergone a chemical or steam change to achieve certain textures and curl patterns. Even though the hair is processed it is still great quality. We offer processed hair to our clients who are looking for great beauty products on a budget. Our processed hair textures have a life span of 2 plus years with proper care.
Q. WHAT DOES THE TERM "DOUBLE DRAWN MEAN“?
A. This means that the hair undergoes an additional process during manufacturing where shorter hairs are removed by hand and not by a machine.
Therefore, the hair is full and thick from top to bottom.
Q. DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE“?
A. Yes we do! Drop us an email to email@example.com with the following information: IG name, brief description of your business, products you are interested in, the country you are based in.
Q. CAN THE HAIR BE STRAIGHTENED OR CURLED?
A. Your new virgin hair extensions can be treated as if it is your own hair. You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will. Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, it is imperative that you use a heat-protectant product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleeping hours.
Q. CAN I COLOR MY NEW HAIR?
A. In short- Yes you can.
Any chemical processes should be done by a professional or at least consulted by one. This purchase is an investment for you and chemically altering the hair can possibly damage it. Though, our virgin hair extensions can handle a coloring process very well, please be cautious. Once the hair is chemically altered incorrectly, the cuticle can become damaged and overexposed causing fraying, breakage, dryness, and tangling. This in turn will affect the overall look and feel of your luxury Diazi Hair experience. Chemical damage has no reverse button.
Q. WILL THE HAIR SHED OR TANGLE?
A. There will be minimal shedding just like shedding of your own natural hair. No hair is absolutely perfect. (Any company who states this phrase as a sales pitch is not being honest.) You may see a few strands here or there, but nothing troubling.
We recommend you use a wide tooth comb and ONLY comb/brush your hair from the bottom to the top. Under no circumstance should you brush your hair from the top to the bottom, you will tangle and damage the hair.
Q. WHAT DOES CO-WASH MEANS?
A. Co-washing simply means conditioner washing. It is a key task in extending the life of your extensions and keeping them healthy. We recommend a co-wash once a week with moisturizing conditioner to ensure your hair gets the nutrients and moisture it needs.
Q. HOW LONG WILL MY HAIR EXTENSIONS LAST?
A. The longevity of our hair depends solely on how well you take care of your extensions. with proper care, our virgin extensions can be reused and reinstalled and last a min of one year but can survive way beyond that. our virgin hair can last up until 3 years and raw extensions up to 5 years. constant heat styling, coloring, and improper care will significantly shorten the lifespan of your hair extensions.
Q. HOW MANY BUNDLES WILL I NEED?
- 2 bundles for lengths 8 -14;
- 3 bundles for lengths 16 – 20; (4 bundles if you want your hair extra voluminous)
- 4 or more bundles for lengths 20 – 30.
Q. DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES?
A. Unfortunately we do not offer any refunds only exchanges. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist you.
PAYMENT & SHIPPING
All orders must be paid using our paypal secure payment at chekout point.
UK: 5-10 working days
International: 10-15 working days
Due to Covid-19 please allow extra shipping time.